No matter what holiday you celebrate, they all always call for good food and good company. However, once you get to the dessert you are typically full, but have a hard time passing it up! According to ElanasPantry.com, here are some fun and healthy recipes that traditionally call for molasses:
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, ginger powder, cloves, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, mix together grapeseed oil, agave, vanilla, yacon, eggs and lemon zest
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Chill dough in freezer for 1-2 hours
- Roll out dough between two pieces of parchment paper to ½ inch thick
- To make dough even easier to handle sprinkle with almond flour
- Remove top sheet of parchment paper, cut out cookies using a medium gingerbread man cookie cutter
- Decorate with nuts and dried fruit –we used pieces of lemon rind for the mouth
- Transfer with a spatula to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Cook at 350° for 12-15 minutes
- Cool and serve
- Place figs in a food processor and blend for 30 seconds until they are well chopped
- Add lemon juice and vanilla; process until a smooth paste results
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, yacon, grapeseed oil and vanilla
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, then refrigerate dough for 1 hour
- Divide chilled dough into 4 parts
- Between 2 pieces of parchment paper, roll out 1 part of the dough into a 10 x 4 inch rectangle, ¼ inch thick
- Spread ¼ of the filling evenly down the right side (lengthwise) of the rectangle
- Fold the dough in half down the long side –resulting in a 10 x 2 inch bar
- “Mend” the seam so the bar is symmetrical
- Repeat with 3 remaining parts of dough and filling
- Transfer each bar to a parchment paper lined baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly; cut bar every 2 inches to form the fig newtons
Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
- Grind the peanuts in a food processor to a fine meal (make a crunchy meal for a crunchier crust)
- Pulse in the salt and baking soda
- Pulse in the grapeseed oil and yacon syrup and continue pulsing until the dough is formed
- Remove dough from food processor and press into a 9-inch tart pan
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown
- Cool, then fill shell with chocolate pudding
Click here to buy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IQZTOSK
16 thoughts on “Holiday Sweets with Yacon Syrup”
I’m experiencing several small security difficulties together with my latest blog, plus I’d like to discover something safer.
Do an individual have any suggestions?
Take a look at my webpage … situs judi slot terbaik
Prevailing without the answers to be able to the difficulties you’ve categorized
out through this guideboo is a critical circumstance, as well as the particular kind which could possess badly affected my complete
career if I acquired not discovered your web site.
My web blog; judi sabung ayam online
Hey, would certainly you mind if My partner and i share your blog together with my twitter
group? There are several folks that I believe would enjoy your content material.
Pease let me realize. Thanks a lot.
Feel free tto surf to my weeb site – judi rolet online terpercaya
Many thanks vefy significantly forr the high top quality and results-oriented
help. I actually won’t consider to recommend
your blog post to be able to anybodcy who wants annd desires support about this place.
Visit my site: bandar sbobet
5 Stars https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/lunete/luneta-iveco-daily_iv_platform_chassis-2011-554.html
Hey there are using WordPress for your blog platform?
I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make
your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
5 Stars https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbriz-mitsubishi-sapporo_iii_e16a_-1987-64997.html
Does yyour blog page hqve a contact site? I’m having problems finnding
it but, I’d such as to shoot you the email. I’ve got several recommendations for your websit you will bbe interested iin ablity
Also visit mmy page: judi roulette
I am commenting to be able to help you to recognize whst
a terrific expertise my daughter enjoyed reading through through your on series page.
She noticed numerous pieces, wwith the add-on off wht it
will be like to have a great awesome helping
stylee in order to have the rest with out hassle grasp
some intense matters.
My web blog … judi sabung ayam online
At thiss point, it seems sucfh as WordPress is tthe favorite blogging
platform available ideaal now. (from what We have read) Is the fact tbat what you aren’t usig in your blog?
Excellent post, nevertheless , I has been wondering if
you can write a little a lot more on this subject?
Take a look at my web paage tembak ikan
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?you made blogging see easy.
The ovwrall look of your site is excellent.Thanks a lot for the informative annd well-researched content.
Here is my blog agen sabung ayam (Hallie)
I ‘d point out that most of all of us visitors are endowed to be
able to exist in a fantastic place with very several
wonderful individuals with very useful things.
My blog tembak ikan online
I’m experiencing a feww small security difficulties alolng wityh my latest blog,
plus I’d like to discover something safer. Do a perrson have any suggestions?
Here is myy website :: agen sbobet terpercaya
Hi,Great, you liked our content.
my homepage :: judi slot uang asli
Pretty good post.
Feel frde too visikt my web log … tembak ikan
My spouse and I stumbled abovve here different website plus thought I might mainly because well check things
out andd about.I likke the items i see soo today I’m following you.
Seem forward to checking out and about your on line web page repeatedly.
Feel free to surf to my page … agen sbobet
Comments are closed.