The Raspberry Ketones Diet may make you lose weight, but we all know that pairing it with a healthy diet makes you help burn fat faster. Here are some easy and tasty recipes:
- 3 avocados
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped jalapeño for spice!
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- one quarter cup chopped cilantro
- kernels from one cob of corn
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 8 leaves of lettuce
- Mash avocado in large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Fill each wrap with 3-4 tablespoons and enjoy! Yummy!
- half a cup real (raw) oats
- 2 dates chopped
- one quarter cup of whole or crushed almonds
- half a banana
- cinnamon to taste
- In a large bowl soak all ingredients but banana and cinnamon.
- Blend first three ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Add cinnamon, banana and blend.
- Eat and enjoy!
Mouthwatering Shrimp Skewers with Sweet Pineapple
- 16 medium shelled shrimp
- 4 soaked wooden skewers
- one cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon each of olive oil, lime juice, minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- Set oven to broil.
- Poke skewers through shrimp and pineapple.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and chili powder together.
- Drip this mixture over the shrimp and pineapple.
- Broil for 2.5 minutes each side.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cashew cream or thick cashew milk
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. miso
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 small onion
- 1 tbsp. cold pressed olive oil or other oil
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Make a thick (less watery) batch of cashew milk for this recipe.
- Process together all ingredients in a food processor or blender until thick and creamy, about one full minute on medium or high speed.
Spicy Mango Ginger Soup
- 1 large mango, peeled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1-2 small chili peppers, minced (or to taste)
- Extracted juice from a lime
- 1/2 tsp. grated or minced ginger
- Process all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more or less water as needed. Chill before serving.
- 500 grams fresh crab meat
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tbs freshly ground flaxseed meal
- 2 Omega-3 eggs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- Combine crab meat in a food processor with shallot, scallions, and minced cilantro and process until smooth.
- Place crab mixture in a bowl and combine thoroughly with flaxseed meal and eggs. Shape into four patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium flame.
- Cook patties for five minutes, turning them once.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs. Sprinkle with pepper.
Enjoy! Click here to buy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IQZ2X4C