Although Garcinia Cambogia provides effective weightloss on its own, pairing it with a healthy diet and exercise regimen can double your results. To get the most out of using a supplement like Garcinia, you need to embrace healthy eating habits and perform the right exercises. According to TheDrOzGarciniaCambogia.org, there are many ways to ensure you lose weight fast and right on Garcinia.
Best Fat Burning Exercises to Do:
- Aerobic and strength training (anaerobic) exercises– exercises like swimming, jogging, hiking, cycling, walking, weight lifting, pull-ups, pushups and lunges. Perform 30-45 minute sessions 4-5 days a week.
- Interval training– alternating between short periods of intense and moderate physical activity and repeating the exercises for at least 20 minutes.
- Plyometrics– jumping exercises (i.e. jump squats) that focus on making muscles exert maximum force in a short period of time to increase speed and strength.
- Muscle confusion– these techniques and training methods add something extra to a normal exercise routine to lose weight faster.
Best Foods to Eat:
- Fish (i.e. salmon, sardines, tuna, trout)
- Berry fruits (i.e. blueberries, grapefruits, pears, cranberries, peaches, plums, oranges, cherries)
- Spicy Foods (i.e. cayenne, chili peppers, chili)
- Nuts (i.e. flaxseed, sesame seeds, cashews, walnuts)
- Low Fat Dairy Products (i.e. milk, yogurt)
- Whole Grains and Legumes (i.e. chick peas, hummus, quinoa, kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans)
- Vegetables (i.e. spinach, kale, beets, bell peppers, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, eggplant, lettuce)
Tips to Lose Weight Fast:
- Follow approved dosage- daily recommended dosage is 3000mg
- Be careful with timing- take supplement at least one hour before main meals
- Drink a lot of water- always take Garcinia with large glass of water
- If in doubt consult an expert- special groups like pregnant mothers, people with diabetes or Alzheimer disease should consult an expert first to make sure it’s safe
- Live a healthy life- stick to a balanced diet, visit the gym regularly and avoid taking drugs/drinking alcohol